|An Post||1-2 Business Days||
Under €59.00 – €4.99
Over €59.00 – FREE
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return new and unused condition items, with all original tags and labels attached bought on this website by post or in-store within 14 days of your order date. Defective items can be returned at any time. See below for details on how to return by post.
Returns by post
- CLICK HERE for the the return form. Fill in required fields.
- You will be contacted with your return number.
- Prepare your package. Place the completed invoice and your return into package.
- Ship your package.
Returns in Store
Be sure to bring in your order amount and the refund will be processed
Changes and Cancellations
If you would like to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible – at firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.
Care Guide for nubuck and suede shoes
We recommend to wipe your shoes regularly with a nubuck cloth to remove shiny spots and any light soiling. Wipe in a circular motion to clean all sides.
- Take the shoelaces out. Clean the shoelaces with a damp cloth and mild soap (They can also be put in a mesh bag and into the washing machine).
- Brush the surface of your shoes with a nubuck brush, brushing each area for no more than a few seconds. This will remove dirt and grime from your shoes.
- Use a nubuck cleaner to clean soiled areas. This comes in aerosol and liquid form. Spray the nubuck cleaner onto a nubuck cloth and wipe the whole surface. Finish by brushing any excess residue.
- A Leather degreaser or leather cleaner can be used to loosen any oily stains. These come in aerosol form. Spray it onto a soiled area and let it absorb for an hour. The leather degreaser will turn into a powdery substance. Wipe the powder off your shoes using a sponge and leather cleaner. If the stain remains, repeat the process..
- Use an ink lifter for any ink stains. We recommend that you use this within a few hours of the stain occurring. This is a greasy, waxy substance that you can rub onto the affected area of your suede/nubuck shoes. Use a nubuck cloth or leather cleaner to remove any remaining stains.
- Allow the shoes to AIR DRY. Let your shoes dry naturally without any heat from a radiator, heater or hairdryer. Direct heat will cause damage to the shoes.
PRO TIP: Vigorously rubbing sandpaper onto your shoes removes any dirt and grime on your nubuck or suede shoes. This is recommended for particularly strong stains.
Protectant sprays will keep your shoes clean from residue caused by the rain and other weather conditions. This comes in aerosol form and acts as a waterproofing substance. Apply the spray all over your shoes to form a light coating. Allow the spray to absorb for 1-2 hours for best effect before wear. You can also apply a second coat overnight. Do not use polish or dubbin on your nubuck or suede shoes. Regularly brush your shoes with a nubuck brush to remove any everyday dirt.