|Heel height||3 cm (approx)|
|Shaft height||7.5 cm (approx)|
FOR GENTLE STANDING AND WALKING
The soft foot bed responds constantly to the force of the body’s own weight, assuming the contours of the foot and ensuring ideal wear comfort. Whether at home or in the office, or even out shopping in the city.
The removable footbed is ideal for women who need orthopaedic insoles but do not want to compromise on looks
- An Post (1-2 Business days) - €4.99
- Same Day Delivery (Order Before 3 PM) Limerick region only - €9.99
- Collection from 113 O'Connell Street, Limerick between 12:00 - 14:00 Monday - Saturday (more info) - FREE CURRENTLY UNAVAILABLE AS OF 06/01/2021 DUE TO LOCKDOWN
We want you to love what you ordered, but if something isn't right, let us know.
You can return new and unused condition items, with all original tags and labels attached bought on this website by post or in-store within 14 days of your order date. Defective items can be returned at any time. See below for details on how to return by mail.
Returns by Mail
- CLICK HERE for the the return form. Fill in required fields.
- You will be contacted with your return number.
- Prepare your package. Place the completed invoice and your return into package.
- Ship your package.
Returns in Store
Be sure to bring in your order amount and the refund will be processed
Changes and Cancellations
If you would like to cancel or change your order, please contact us as soon as possible – at email@example.com. We'll do everything we can to accommodate your request.
Care Guide for Textile Shoes
Some textile shoes can be put into the wash, but it can cause glue to come apart and some shoes may contain leather lining and require different cleaning methods.
- Take the shoelaces out. Clean the shoelaces with a damp cloth and mild soap (They can also be put in a mesh bag and into the washing machine).
- Wipe your textile shoes with dry paper towel to remove dirt and grime.
- Mix a teaspoon of dishwashing liquid into two cups of warm water, mixing with the teaspoon.
- Dip a toothbrush into the water and lightly scrub the textile shoes. We recommended that you work with the grain of the textile fabric, to keep the colours consistent and prevent spotting.
- To remove any remaining liquid residue, wipe your shoes with a paper towel, moistened with water.
- Allow the shoes to AIR DRY. Let your shoes dry naturally without any heat from a radiator, heater or hairdryer. Direct heat will cause damage to the shoes.
We recommend using a soft nylon brush on your textile shoes to remove dirt and debris. You can stuff dry paper/newspaper into your shoes to hold the shape of your shoes. Light dirt spots can be cared for using soda water and a brush.